Global New Money Moral System

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Global New Money Moral System

Top Level Discussion about Brand New Money, Moral System and much more

3 posters

Suggestion Listening

TheHost
    TheHost
    Admin

Suggestion Listening Empty Suggestion Listening

Post by TheHost Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:23 pm

Hi,
    I am welcome all kind of good and bad suggestion about the forum, the box, etc.

Feel Free to post on this thread.

Regard,
    TheHost
    Rudy

Suggestion Listening Empty Re: Suggestion Listening

Post by Rudy Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:55 am

What is the purpose of this site? There is never anyone here to answer questions or give updates.

Why set up the site, then leave?

Why are you absent? There is nothing going on, so why not help educate and be responsive?

Why no "ZIM Bond" redemption? Why nothing?

Last edited by Ruby on Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:52 am; edited 3 times in total
    TheHost
    TheHost
    Admin

Post by TheHost Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:47 am

Whatever, I don't care.
    Trust me or trust their "idea", it is up to them.
    I am the most connected person with the group who are controlling the whole banking system and beyond that. (ever appeared publicly)

The main objective is how to healing and solve Earth problem, not the currency or anything like that.
    Just me

Post by Just me Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:22 am

Hi spirit king, i wanted to write u with some questions. But as sat down to think of some questions i might like to ask the massiah, I realized I didn't really have any, lol. Well i finally came up with one, an important one to me....dear Spirit King, why are we still seeing pilots laying down chem trails? I 'see' what appear to be cloaked invisible ships cleaning up the sky, or at least trying. I say trying because the last 3-4 days weve had some serious chemtrailling operations above us and I believe my wife and kid r a little sick from all of it...I believe its affecting me too and im even seeing my dog having some breathing trouble. Do you have any information about that or any u can share with us. I woulda thought that woulda been the first order of duty in cleaning up the planet. Arresting the pilots for questioning so you can work up the chain of command seems like a no brainier but i need to know ur take on this subject. Thanx in advance Mr. Spirit King. Looking forward to ur reply
    Just me....
    Just me

Post by Just me Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:17 pm

Hi mr spirit king, i am in agreement to stopping animal farming...but what about pets who eat meat? How does that get solved? Would we still need some form of it which would break spirit law?
    Ty just me

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:14 pm