Global New Money Moral System

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Global New Money Moral System

Top Level Discussion about Brand New Money, Moral System and much more

Welcome to Global New Money Moral System

TheHost
    TheHost
    Admin

Welcome to Global New Money Moral System Empty Welcome to Global New Money Moral System

Post by TheHost Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:06 pm

Hi,
    Welcome to Global New Money Moral System website.
    I am the Spirit King on Earth at the moment. I have many names according to many scriptures like the Messiah, Kalki, Christ, Mahdi, Maitreya, etc.

In this website, I will host and welcome all kind of open discussion with all kind of group: all nation Governments, Secret Societies, Celebrities, the public, etc.

The main focus is creating brand new Fair & Square system work for all nations, for religions, all people with all kind of different background.

There is serious-important zone and fun-joke zone, so I hope no anybody or any group do anything stupid or you will get arrested instantly, no matter what kind of proxy, payments, you are using, all can be tracked back to the root Boss.

Time for testing is ended, now it is the time where the King returned.

Remember again, this forum is not a place for creating secret group who want control planet or anything like that. All the discussion on this forum will be public and open for all people to see, discuss & judge.

Regard,
    TheHost

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:40 am