Global New Money Moral System

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Global New Money Moral System

Top Level Discussion about Brand New Money, Moral System and much more

New Requirement for high-networth Zimbabwe ZWR Currency Holder

TheHost
    TheHost
    Admin

New Requirement for high-networth Zimbabwe ZWR Currency Holder Empty New Requirement for high-networth Zimbabwe ZWR Currency Holder

Post by TheHost Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:25 am

New Requirement for high-networth Zimbabwe ZWR Currency Holder

In my previous article https://angelteam.wordpress.com/2018/01/07/there-will-be-at-least-4-zimbabwe-money-note-buyers-programs/ , I already mention there will be at least 4 major type of Zimbabwe currency programs/buyers. Here are some major update & requirement for maximum protection & more filter:

All Zimbabwe currency holder who in category 3 & 4 (receive more than 20 million GBP value) going to have:
    1. Travel to China to verify their history & identification with a group of person who have ability to see & talk with spirit beings. So that who lie who not, who have been “hjacked” will be revealed.
    2. All have to open account at HSBC and/or Bank of China for major using (money will have come to this bank first, then transfer to you local bank, it is up to you).
    3. The maximum amount you will receive before you travel to China & verify your identify is 20 million GBP value.
    4. All who have verified and pass will receive a BOSS bank account at Bank of China. A account who show your real $$$ number you own. And that account will be top security, only few high moral people will able to touch and transfer that fund of that account (most likely server will locate in Chinese Government).
    You will only allow to withdraw from that account 1 time per lunar month, and the amount is limited to 100 million GBP value.
    You can still withdrawal whatever amount you want ANYTIME if you have a real reason: example buying land, setup a company, building hotel using natural material, etc. But you MUST travel in person to some specific location in China-HongKong-Vietnam to perform that request. (That location you will only know if you travel to China to verify you identity).

The time limit for in-person identity verification is 12 lunar month only, will end in 2019.
    The time of using & requesting funds is unlimited.

The reason to choose China is for maximum protection & security. China Government just issues 5-10 years visa program, so I hope the group going to buy the Zimbabwe will send a guide how to fill the the visa application to by pass easily.

@About Debt-Jubilee: I heard that some group want to remove all debt forever on Earth but I do not agree. If you remove debt, they will keep spending money for stupid thing & stuff => The Earth will false more quickly, Ice Age will come sooner. But you can set the interest rate to 0%.

You need to start Zimbabwe buying program quickly, so all the best people on Earth will gather in China to assist & give their opinion/advice about Global Earth issues. It is very hard to giving advice without know the real number & problems.

Goold Luck Have Fun !!!
    TheHost
    TheHost
    Admin

New Requirement for high-networth Zimbabwe ZWR Currency Holder Empty Re: New Requirement for high-networth Zimbabwe ZWR Currency Holder

Post by TheHost Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:17 pm

Most likely all the Zimbabwe currency exchange MONEY will have to placed in CIPS system (BRICS money system), even though I am not sure that system ready to use & run or not. And the "Zimbabwe exchange money" can only be used in Nation have joint the All Earth Peace Union (AEPU) only. You may still able use in old system but the total amount is very limited.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:14 am