Global New Money Moral System

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Global New Money Moral System

Top Level Discussion about Brand New Money, Moral System and much more

2 posters

King Solution 04: Only Common-Sense logic can save Humanity & planet Earth

TheHost
    TheHost
    Admin

King Solution 04: Only Common-Sense logic can save Humanity & planet Earth Empty King Solution 04: Only Common-Sense logic can save Humanity & planet Earth

Post by TheHost Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:21 pm

King Solution 04: Only Common-Sense logic can save Humanity & planet Earth

Observing the whole politics from United States to United Kingdom and other events is beyond crazy stupid, is that the best leader? Where is the common-sense logic on Earth? If I am the leader of any third world nation like Cambodia, Peru, Vietnam, Zimbabwe, etc. it would take me only 5 years to help any nation become the strongest nation with the cleanest environment on Earth.

Donald Trump, Jerusalem, Israel, Palestine
    So Donald Trump recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, it created chaos in the Middle East already. If it was me, I would make a better move: I also recognize Jerusalem as Palestine’s capital as well.

There is a single nation South Africa with 3 capital cities, so why not 2 nations with a same capital city?

Does it hurt nature & environment? No.

Doest it satisfy all nations? Yes

You can build 2 embassies in Jerusalem 1 side for Israel, 1 side for Palestine.

So why not? Because human are chasing some stupid crazy harmful environment like the GMO which affect their life but only care some “harmless policy”. The United States recognize is their view, your nation also have “right” to recognize Jerusalem as Palestine’s capital as well, who care?

Brexit, United Kingdom, Ireland, European Union
    The Brexit and the EU deal now is all about freedom of Irish people, not about the money/trade.

The best policy must be freedom movement for all who have passport include word “Ireland”.

So that it can honor both history, the present and the Ireland land. So all the people have other type of EU passport cannot access like Irish people (both Northern Ireland and Republic Ireland).

If you do not have that policy/law you can make it, it has nothing to do with the EU.

“Unofficial” Galactic Federation

The biggest mistake the “spiritual community/people” & others made is believe in a group call Galactic Federation. To make it more easy to understand, it is like the EU telling North Korea people that North Korea is a part of the EU.

The Galactic Federation is just a group of other “alien planet” joint together, Earth is not include yet, we do not have any official information yet. So all the information/technology they provided is just a bride, forget about it and do not take it.

I have even heard about Quantum Computer with the GCR provided by that group. It is like giving the key holding to “unknown enemy”, do not take it. Just process GCR with the fibre cable, it is much more stable and less harmful for the state of humanity, you can compare it to wifi and internet cable.

Cleaning lake, river, environment
    I have read that many nations have spent a lot of money to clean their lakes, rivers, environment.

The most effective and cheapest option is put bunch of cleaning animal like crab, lobster, shrimp & others, they did not even try?

How stupid is that human? You create and farm animals for eating, so why not for cleaning environment?

If you listen to me and put bunch of natural cleaning animals like crab, lobster into your lake, within few months you will see miracle. And if you know & put the right type & quantity cleaning animals, you will see clear water to the bottom of that lake floor within 12 months !!!

That is just a very few things, the secret of immortal life is using common-sense logic. Technology is only for kids and should be use to verify only, it cannot replace human no matter what.

Can the technology help human talk with animal? No

Can human talk with animal like Buddha talked with tiger? Yes

But it only occur when humanity value their home-planet Earth.

Regard,

The Mysterious Nature

==========

I allow any body/group use the content above to anywhere but do not change the meaning/purpose

& have any kind of commercial at both physical & spirit level, and must use the writer nickname as

“The Mysterious Nature” or “Udumbara Flower King”. And do not have to write the website

address location.

I do not want to show off as the Messiah or Spirit King on mainstream media and/or tv.
    Rudy

King Solution 04: Only Common-Sense logic can save Humanity & planet Earth Empty Take over, then.

Post by Rudy Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:59 am

You are the "Spirit King" and said that you can "show off". What are you holding back for? Change it.
    The same people have all of the power and money that ruin everything. Why not release funds to people that can and will make the difference?
    We want to help, but do not have the financial means. It takes money to make good things happen, in order to take out the bad things.
    TheHost
    TheHost
    Admin

King Solution 04: Only Common-Sense logic can save Humanity & planet Earth Empty Re: King Solution 04: Only Common-Sense logic can save Humanity & planet Earth

Post by TheHost Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:50 am

#DiviveTiming

Real Real Fake Fake, Fake Fake Real Real.
    What is Real? Real is Fake.
    What is Fake? Fake is Real.
    Rudy

King Solution 04: Only Common-Sense logic can save Humanity & planet Earth Empty Nonsense.

Post by Rudy Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:52 am

Nonsense! Come on. I got a pair, let's go... Spill it.

Sponsored content

King Solution 04: Only Common-Sense logic can save Humanity & planet Earth Empty Re: King Solution 04: Only Common-Sense logic can save Humanity & planet Earth

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:41 pm