Global New Money Moral System

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Global New Money Moral System

Top Level Discussion about Brand New Money, Moral System and much more

4 posters

Grand Final Official Zimbabwe Bank Note Buying Date, Rate & Others

TheHost
    TheHost
    Admin

Grand Final Official Zimbabwe Bank Note Buying Date, Rate & Others Empty Grand Final Official Zimbabwe Bank Note Buying Date, Rate & Others

Post by TheHost Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:36 am

Grand Final Official Zimbabwe Bank Note Buying Date, Rate & Others

I am the most connected person with the group who going to buy your Zimbabwe bank note ever appear in online public community. This is the Grand Final Official Zimbabwe Bank Notes buying guide, if you miss the golden once in a lifetime chance, it is your fault not me or the group who is going to buy to Zimbabwe bank note.
    Grand Final Official Zimbabwe Bank Note Buying Date, Rate & Others 650_original
    There won’t be any walking into the bank and receive trillions $ like many “other intel provider” said. You must remember that Zimbabwe bank note is going to be bought as collector items. If you miss the authentic information about Zimbabwe bank note and the Global Currency Event info, visit & read this https://angelteam.wordpress.com/category/global-currency-reset/ .

I cannot disappointed angels & spirit beings and many trollers for it is very un-characteristic of me. Here is the golden comedy of the Zimbabwe bank note event, I am not going to explain much because I want the “result” speak instead. Here is the Grand Final Official Zimbabwe Bank Note buying guides:

1. Date: 18/12/2017 (after new moon) to 09/09/2018 (before new moon) + 1 moon month extra if needed so the grand final deadline is October 9th 2018. After that date no more payout or complain for all cases.

2. Zimbabwe Bank Note accepted: from P65 to P91 in the ZWR 100 Trillions series (all 27 ZWR bank notes).

3. There are 2 major periods: 1 is collecting period and 2 is processing & payout period. The payout period can only be started after the collecting period finished.

There will be global news like “Want to become millionaire? just exchange your Zimbabwe bank note”. But with a lot of illusion like checking lottery ticket.

In order to allow exchange, you must have a Zimbabwe token ticket (1 token 1 person). You can only obtain that Zimbabwe token ticket online by submitting brief info at a forum/website (could be any small sites or new company, etc.) .

Zimbabwe token ticket obtain period: from 18/12/2017 (after new moon) to 16/01/2018 (before new moon).
    Location: At a website/forum (the group who going to buy your Zimbabwe bank note will tell you).

You need to submit a code:
    Your nation you are living – First Letter of your first & last name – Last 4 series of any Zimbabwe bank note you are holding and the value of that note.

Example, If your:
    Nation: United Kingdom
    First, Last Name: David Snowman
    Last 4 series: 1718
    Note value: 10 Trillions

Then you need to submit only: UK-DS-1718-10TR.
    That is your token you need, no body can have your ID/Passport and hardly have the same last 4 series number as you.
    Next is Physical Zimbabwe note collecting & payout period.
    Date: 07/01/2018 to 09/09/2018 (before new Moon).

So there is a small window about 9 days from 07 to 16/01/2018, but do not worry, just big announcement that only Zimbabwe bank note you obtained from 2017 to before is allowed.

The payout period can only be started after the Zimbabwe token ticket finished (should be after the new Moon in 16/01/2018). Here is the final rate & rule:
    You only need give away any 1 Zimbabwe Bank note for display, the rest note will be used as supported note and you can keep it after showed.

Bronze – anyone have valid Zimbabwe token ticket:
    1 ZWR Zimbabwe bank note: 1 million GBP (United Kingdom Pounds).
    2 ZWR Zimbabwe bank note: 2 million GBP.
    That is the maximum: 2 million GBP per person.

Except if :
    Last 4 series number is double digit: 4 million GBP. Example 1717, 1881.
    Last 2 seires number match with your birth or married year: 5 million GBP.

Silver – token + 1 Zimbabwe set of 4 ($1-$5-$10-$20–represent history biggining or 10Trillion-20T-50T-100T–represent future), 1 Zimbabwe set can only be used twice for married couple or brother-sister of a same parents family:
    1 ZWR Zimbabwe bank note: 10 million GBP (United Kingdom Pounds).
    Last 2 series number match your birth or married year: 20 million GBP.
    Last 3 series number match your birth or married year: 30 million GBP.
    Last 4 series number match your birth or married year: 40 million GBP.
    Last 4 seires number where is double your year of birth or married: 50 million GBP. (example 8008,  7575).

Gold – token + 2 Zimbabwe bank note set of 4 ($1-$5-$10-$20–represent history biggining or 10Trillion-20T-50T-100T–represent future), a married couple and two of their children:
    - Have 2 notes last 2 series represent married year or birth year notes of the parents.
    - Have 2 notes last 2 series is matched birth both 2 of their child.
    - Have 27 other ZWR Zimbabwe bank notes with difference series number. (can be used once only)

So total notes: 35

Reward: 100 million GBP (each member).

Platinum -  token + 4 Zimbabwe bank note set of 4 ($1-$5-$10-$20–represent history biggining or 10Trillion-20T-50T-100T–represent future), a married couple and two of their children:
    - Have 2 notes last 2 series represent married year or birth year notes of the parents.
    - Have 2 notes last 2 series is matched birth both 2 of their child.
    - Have 27 other ZWR Zimbabwe bank notes with diference series number. (can be used once only)
    - Must Have 1 note have last series number is 65 or 91 (bank value note in 1 of these 4: $1-$10-10Trillions-100Trillions).

Total notes: 48 notes

Reward: 1000 million GBP (each member).

Bronze & Silver: for personal.
    Gold & Platinum: for team/family.

To make it more easy to understand:
    1 Zimbabwe Bank Note set of 4 can be used for maximum 2 people and they must be in the same parents family like grandparents-parents-child.
    1 Identity Zimbabwe bank note represent your special year can only be once time (include both personal & team/family). Unless you can 2 notes have the same special year (birth year or married year)

* The year calendar is base on your religions you are following, it not then you normal Earth calendar (now it is 2017).

You can choose both but only the highest reward of each is going to be count.
    If you able to compete both category  then the final reward will be your team/family reward x 2, 3, 4 or 5 times (depend on what you get in Silver).

The maximum reward a person can get is 1000 millions x 5 times = 5000 millions GBP (5 billions GBP).

That is the everbody “right” like lottery ticket.

You can claim more reward if you able to pass the “leader knowledge” test about this planet Earth.
    The reward is started at 1 billion GBP to face value Zimbabwe note, but also have 99.99% chance to receive nothing.
    The detail and info about the test I already provided in my previous articles.

There is no any NDA in any case, it just like a custom “buy-sell” collector items.
    There should be no tax on any exchange on collector item like this, unless you are living in corruption stupid nation (then I highly recommend accept that then move to other better nation after you exchanged), the best and less corruption nation is the one who banned GMO crop & import like Russia, Peru.

The payout process & order: from Platinum to Gold to Silver to Bronze. The only group can above Platinum is who pass the “leader knowledge” test.

You can ask whatever “dream” rate you like, but give out or not depend on your knowledge & wisdom & the buyers, not the banks.

I also recommended forget about so call “humanity project” in order to receive “humanity rate”, it is not going to happen unless you able to pass the “leader knowledge” test first about this whole planet Earth, and the questions is beyond the capable of “scientists, professors”, even search engine cannot help you.

The Grand Final Deadline is 16/01/2018, the GCR has nothing to do with Zimbabwe bank note buying.

Updated: https://angelteam.wordpress.com/2017/12/13/king-solution-07-how-historic-zimbabwe-money-note-buying-event-should-be-released/

Have fun!
    Messiah – Mahdi – Kalki – Christ -Maitreya – Udumbara Flower Holy King

Source:
    https://messiahteam.livejournal.com/12000.html
    https://angelteam.wordpress.com/2017/12/08/grand-final-official-zimbabwe-bank-note-buying-date-rate-others/

Last edited by TheHost on Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:06 am; edited 4 times in total
    Rudy

Grand Final Official Zimbabwe Bank Note Buying Date, Rate & Others Empty Deadline?

Post by Rudy Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:39 am

Why do you continue changing/moving the deadline? That is what all others do also. Why? Can you please explain?
    I just read through, and you make it up as you go. This is not what was posted in November. You are not looking credible.
    You don't care? Well, plenty of Mother Earth's people care! Your games lead to nowhere. Prove us wrong. Do it.
    TheHost
    TheHost
    Admin

Grand Final Official Zimbabwe Bank Note Buying Date, Rate & Others Empty Re: Grand Final Official Zimbabwe Bank Note Buying Date, Rate & Others

Post by TheHost Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:04 am

Ruby wrote:Why do you continue changing/moving the deadline? That is what all others do also. Why? Can you please explain?
    I just read through, and you make it up as you go. This is not what was posted in November. You are not looking credible.
    You don't care? Well, plenty of Mother Earth's people care! Your games lead to nowhere. Prove us wrong. Do it.

I am not moving or changing the deadline, I never said I am the group who is going to buy your Zimbabwe bank note.
    I never even given particular time range from start to finish like above on any websites.

All the "secret hidden" public affair is the final result from Royal UK Family marriage to Israel, North Korea, EU (Ireland). The date I provided is mostly for that.

Above post is for the public. All will go at once, both the Zimbabwe currency holder people know the GCR and do not know the GCR.
    The final deadline is no latter than 16/01/2018.

I gain absolutely nothing by providing above information. I hope all other Zimbabwe currency holder at least know the intel even under tag "rumour", for they could be missed this golden chance, and the chance will never comeback.
    Orions Belt

Grand Final Official Zimbabwe Bank Note Buying Date, Rate & Others Empty Re: Grand Final Official Zimbabwe Bank Note Buying Date, Rate & Others

Post by Orions Belt Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:50 am

Prove this is true. Can you?
    Rudy

Grand Final Official Zimbabwe Bank Note Buying Date, Rate & Others Empty Re:

Post by Rudy Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:18 am

The date before was: at the latest 11/27/2017 and you did say that you are in control of the process. You barely visit the site and then leave immediately.

Last month, the ZIM bond/note holders were able to receive $9M maximum; now it is $2M maximum and the 'rules' changed drastically - again.

And...what happened to the question/answer session(s)?

Time is wasting!

Last edited by Rudy on Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TheHost
    TheHost
    Admin

Post by TheHost Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:29 pm

The dates I provided was 11/11/2017 , 11/27/2017 and 12/10/2017.
    If you checked that date, you will see that Trump made clear twitter to announce about the rule on 11/11.
    11/27: Royal family UK announce wedding between a WHITE man and a MIX race(Black & White) woman. Do you think is that normal or it is the "hidden agree"?
    12/10: It is done deal in EU and North Korea.

If you think the timing and all World Wide event happen and finish at the same time like that is just coincidence, then you need to study more.

The rate and price about Zimbabwe money note I've decided base on a lot of factor especially in the GCR community.

You still have time to buy other Zimbabwe note. If you have Zimbabwe set of 4(10Trillion - 20T - 50T - 100T), you still receive 10 millions GBP.

Frankly, after the big announcement, who even trust about the "Zimbabwe bank note buying", let alone spend a lot of money to invest, now the price for 1 Zimbabwe Bank Note 100 Trillion is around 100 USD already.

All the Cabal fighting mostly because of the price & rate about Zimbabwe.
    And above Zimbabwe bank note buying guide is the final answer, that's why all of sudden all the Cabal suddenly surrender.

The Zimbabwe bank note must start before or on the date 16/01/2018, that is my final official command.
    TheHost
    TheHost
    Admin

Post by TheHost Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:13 pm

Updated: There could be more than 1 group to buy the Zimbabwe Bank Note.
    If the first wave/batch paid out not reached 100 trillion GBP, then there will be the second batch buying for left over with new rules (harder condition than the first wave rule like above).
    There should only 2 wave/batch buying with total 100 trillion GBP payout.
    Rudy

Post by Rudy Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:47 am

After carefully reading every one of your posts, things are sounding like 'what you would like to see happen', but have no real power to make happen. We can ALL dream, but making it all happen is what WE need to become reality. If you have the means to make all of this change happen, or kick off the STARTING POINT, why are you not? It's looking like you are stalling and cannot do what you say or suggest. Is it all talk?
    TheHost
    TheHost
    Admin

Post by TheHost Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:14 am

You can burn your Zimbabwe note if you want, it doesn't matter. It involve aliens and many groups.
    If it only involve 2 groups not the aliens, it would be different story.
    Money is like a sword, if giving away and release Trillion money can solve the problem, then there is no need for waiting & predicting, analyze between all nations.

If there is no Zimbabwe Money buying on or before 16/01/2018, I will close this forum forever.
    Rudy

Post by Rudy Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:23 am

I am not burning Shit! You seem to be talking garbage...nothing you have said, so far, has been real and true. Go on...next?

Last edited by Rudy on Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TheHost
    TheHost
    Admin

Post by TheHost Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:20 pm

You are asking the lottery number of next month but still asking prove it today. Nobody can prove the lottery number of next month today, the only way is waiting next month. Human are bunch of idiot, where is the common-sense logic !!!

I will close this box within next 24 hours. I will not share new information about the GCR and Zimbabwe money anymore.

The final Zimbabwe money program at: https://angelteam.wordpress.com/2017/12/13/king-solution-07-how-historic-zimbabwe-money-note-buying-event-should-be-released/
    fan of fun

Post by fan of fun Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:33 pm

Ruby ,you fucked it
    Rudy

Post by Rudy Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:39 pm

No disrespect. You are easily rattled, insulted?
    Did you expect that inaction would not bring questions about your authenticity?
    If humans are a bunch of idiots? Do something about that with your 'power'.
    If being curious and not easily willing to trust makes me an idiot, namefag all day then.
    Rudy

Post by Rudy Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:49 pm

fan of fun wrote:Ruby ,you fucked it
    Not. I want accountability and truth. So far, it's all words and no action.
    TheHost
    TheHost
    Admin

Post by TheHost Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:11 am

You can trust the group who are seeking your phone number, email address, follower, etc.

The final date line for the whole GCR and Zimbabwe money note buying I already released.

This box should close here.

Enjoy the events on the media.

Have fun !

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:19 am