Global New Money Moral System

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Global New Money Moral System

Top Level Discussion about Brand New Money, Moral System and much more

4 posters

Official Final Zimbabwe Money Note Exchange Guide, Rate and more

TheHost
    TheHost
    Admin

Official Final Zimbabwe Money Note Exchange Guide, Rate and more Empty Official Final Zimbabwe Money Note Exchange Guide, Rate and more

Post by TheHost Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:08 pm

The final Zimbabwe Money Note buying program guide at: https://angelteam.wordpress.com/2017/12/13/king-solution-07-how-historic-zimbabwe-money-note-buying-event-should-be-released/

This is the article only for Zimbabwe money note many people in Global Currency Reset (GCR) are talking about. If you want to know more about other currencies the dinar, rial, dong or want to have more knowledge about what is coming up next about the GCR Event, you should read this article (https://angelteam.wordpress.com/2017/11/05/100-truth-about-global-currency-reset/).

1. Zimbabwe money note was not printed because of inflation or any kind of accidents like the media claimed.

2. It was printed with a lot of hidden meaning in it, because I want to keep the best at last, so I do not spoil anything in this article.

3. The problem now is that many fake intel GCR, fake Spiritual websites, providers are deceiving, lieing, guessing this and that about the GCR event in order to gain donation, followers, energy of all kind and more is trying to control, influence currency holders pre & post GCR event.

4. Who is that stupid enough to spend million if not billions, trillions for your worthless Zimbabwe money note while in the market the value only few dollar?

5. There may be more than 1 group will buy your worthless with purpose for better planet Earth, for fun & for entertainment. But all of them will have to follow a strictly rule designed by spirit rule & law.

6. Do you think they stupid enough to believe in “humanity projects program” “human in angel program”, or event “peace project site”, etc. ?

7. All of your slogan “better Earth” or “peace project” or “economy” blabla is just pain stupid. It is like telling “you must follow me so you can go to heaven even though I don’t know the direction” #hahaha

8. All the problems and solutions for authentic peace, better Earth I already provided in https://angelteam.wordpress.com
    But many of fake GCR, fake spiritual websites are refusing to even tell about it even under tag “rumor” because their main purpose only is “controlling people” instead of sharing knowledge for open discussion.

9. Now here is the final Zimbabwe money rate:
    Price Rate: 1 millions GBP(United Kingdom Pound) per Zimbabwe note (for all kind of note from trillion note to billion note & beyond).
    Person Cap: 9 millions GBP per person, 1 time exchange only, you only have once chance to show your Zim note.
    Limit: Only Zimbabwe money note you obtained before 15/11/2017 is allowed (Phrase 1). 15/11/2017 is for phrase 1 only. Phrase 2, 3 the date limit still unknown.
    Date duration: from year 2017 to 2019 (I know the date but I won’t tell here because I am not the person who is going to buy your Zimbabwe so let the groups going buy your Zimbabwe telling you)

That is the basic rule apply for all people know about the GCR events and people who do not know about the GCR event.

10. But there will another rate for the “against humanity group” who are refusing and trying to take advantage of the event:
    All the Zimbabwe money note they have will be bought at total 1 millions GBP(United Kingdom Pound). They still allowed to exchange but that is the final price cost & condition. And they must bring all the Zimbabwe money note they have to exchange point.

11. Will there any other way to get face value or even higher rate like many “rumor” said? Of course yes. You need a discount/wild card code, but it is not easy to obtain and it can only obtained by you but not through any kind of buy/sell/trade.

12. There are many ways to obtain that discount/wild card code but I only tell you on November 14th or 15th, 2017.

13. Like I already said, there is alaway one way which is compete and pass the “spirit & physical test exam”. But it is going to extremely dangerous and difficult.

All is allowed to join this “stupid exam test” even the “against humanity group”. Oh really so they still allowed to obtain their dream trillion in the bank?

14. Yes, of course, because they are going to 100% failed the test. You cannot pass the test with that kind of moral, simply as that.

15. Here is the exam test detail:
    - Date & Time: will be announced after you going to the exchange point. But all people will to the test at the same time.
    - Duration: 4 hour 40 minutes (280 minutes).
    - Total questions: 20 questions (10 physical & 10 spiritual questions).
    - Question point: from 1 zero to 9 zero.
    - Correct answer: you will receive (+) of that total zero, but Incorrect answer you will receive (-) to that total zero. But there will some answer will not be marked since it is haft correct-haft incorrect answer.
    - Balance: You will start with your balance in the bank you exchanged.

Here is the interesting part:
    - You only have to answer minimum 10 out of 20 questions, if you do it individual/personal only.

But you can form a team to join this test #what?
    A team will from 2 to 5 persons, but a team have to answer all 20 questions and the
    Duration: 2 hour 20 minutes (140 minutes).

That is the handicap I am going to give all of you if I am the questions giver, but if others person give out the question, the format will be similar but the question will much easier.

All the questions is only about common sense knowledge, no math no physic history, etc. Like what  you learned in your school.

If you know the answer then you only need few minutes to answer each question, but if you do not know then even with 5 person (700 minutes total) cannot answers the question in the test correctly.

That is the final information, if you have any questions please ask in this topic.

The Zimbabwe Money Note Legendary
    Official Final Zimbabwe Money Note Exchange Guide, Rate and more Zimbabwe_trillions

Regard,
    TheHost

The final Zimbabwe Money Note buying program guide at: https://angelteam.wordpress.com/2017/12/13/king-solution-07-how-historic-zimbabwe-money-note-buying-event-should-be-released/

Last edited by TheHost on Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:23 pm; edited 8 times in total
    TheHost
    TheHost
    Admin

Official Final Zimbabwe Money Note Exchange Guide, Rate and more Empty Re: Official Final Zimbabwe Money Note Exchange Guide, Rate and more

Post by TheHost Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:28 pm

FAQ
    1. Do I have to sign any kind of Non-Disclosure-Agreement(NDA)?
    No. Because why you have to sign NDA while you only have couple of millions in your bank and you get it legally?

2. What things I need to bring to exchange point?
    Your ID and your Zimbabwe note, that's all.

Updating...
    ollie242

Official Final Zimbabwe Money Note Exchange Guide, Rate and more Empty Re: Official Final Zimbabwe Money Note Exchange Guide, Rate and more

Post by ollie242 Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:36 am

Where do i go to exchange my zim ??
    TheHost
    TheHost
    Admin

Post by TheHost Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:44 am

ollie242 wrote:Where do i go to exchange my zim ??
    There will be a group or a company will make a public announcement to buy the Zimbabwe money note(most likely HSBC or a company base in Hongkong/China). They will give you the address in each nation/city.

After that public announcement, the Zim note picture will be bring back in all kind of social media as a meme for fun & entertainment.
    TheHost
    TheHost
    Admin

Post by TheHost Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:58 am

Updated: Person Cap: 9 millions GBP per person, 1 time exchange only, you only have once chance to show your Zim note.
    Many intel providers/websites say about "humanity project", "dream rate", "face value", etc. Do your intel providers/websites guarantee you or even tell you will receive "that"?
    Of course you can ask, but can you get that rate, get that money in your bank is another question.

Not all people will be accepted to have "face value and beyond" money.
    Not all the "projects" you tell will get accepted.

The bank will going to ask you back this (100%):
    Who are you? Why we have to give you that much money?
    Why you deserve have more money than many "human-in-angel" celebrities star?

And a lot more questions. Since I am the most connected person ever appear in GCR community, I will tell and answer any kind of questions if have, but only at:
    https://gnmms.forumotion.com/ and https://angelteam.wordpress.com

And much more about this GCR event, maybe I will tell you how to get "extra zero code" and how to unlock it.

Any questions about the Zim and GCR and more authentic GCR event information: go to https://gnmms.forumotion.com/ and https://angelteam.wordpress.com

Regard,
    TheHost
    Rudy

Official Final Zimbabwe Money Note Exchange Guide, Rate and more Empty General questions

Post by Rudy Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:10 am

Last edited by Ruby on Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:09 am; edited 2 times in total
    TheHost
    TheHost
    Admin

Post by TheHost Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:04 am

Ruby wrote:Where are you? We are here to ask questions. You are making many doubt that you are valid. Can you blame us?

Are you playing with everyone?

I am living in planet call Earth.
    Blame you for what?
    What do you mean of play?
    I am above Trump + Putin + Xi. I will check all the projects, all Zim exchange. Basically I am the Boss of this Zim exchange processed.
    Rudy

Post by Rudy Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:17 am

Last edited by Ruby on Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    TheHost
    TheHost
    Admin

Post by TheHost Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:24 am

I already revealed the time-line in one of my article.
    The problem on Earth is beyond what you seen in the news/media both at mainstream or alternative news.
    Rudy

Post by Rudy Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:03 am

Last edited by Ruby on Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    Rudy

Post by Rudy Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:37 am

Last edited by Ruby on Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    TheHost
    TheHost
    Admin

Post by TheHost Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:42 am

I don't care, GCR event is just a small tiny part in the Global Mega event.
    Only person with high understanding/caring about nature, planet will get reward. All the person only care about money without moral will get punishment.

First, you will soon be seen in the GCR community.

There will going be 2-3 phrases of buying the Zimbabwe. All the "green, only care money" will be doomed in phrase 1.

The fun is just begin. I will update more intel soon about this funny stupid event.
    Rudy

Post by Rudy Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:01 am

TheHost
    TheHost
    Admin

Post by TheHost Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:18 am

Hey Ruby, Are you the same guy have some post in intelDC ?
    If then you should share with your friend about https://angelteam.wordpress.com and https://gnmms.forumotion.com/

So everyone who care about this planet Earth can have a open uncensored discussion.
    Rudy

Post by Rudy Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:11 am

Just me

Post by Just me Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:19 am

Hi spirit king. Ive tried posting one of ur articles on dinarchron but patrock said the link was taken down. I will try again I believe he is open to it.
    One question, sir.
    Will we have to be on hsbc websit to be looking for zim redemption or is there a place where i can access an announcement? And do you have any info on the state of america at the present...meaning all the indictments and mass arrests.
    Also, we wife has switched to vegan and i am slowly making my way there. When i do have to eat meat i pray over the food for forgivness and
    Is there any thing else i/we need to be doing? Thank u in advance
    TheHost
    TheHost
    Admin

Post by TheHost Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:04 pm

Hi,
    There is no way IntelDC posted any of my article like 100% truth about the GCR, I have tried it and in many other site about the GCR as well.

There are at least 2 phrase of buying Zimbabwe money note (from the group printed Zim note).
    I know all the process, how they check, what questions, etc. but I don't want to spoil here.
    I am waiting for the dateline I've given to all the GCR website which is today first.

Then I will tell and release the power later.

For America, it just doesn't matter, it just pure entertainment only, so I don't care too much America is already done after the election. The moment Trump win is already the moment America(USA) is liberated.
    I only care and observe the whole global event.

and for personal question: I don't want to answer in this topic since this topic is about Zimbabwe, you can open new topic in other box.
    Rudy

Post by Rudy Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:39 pm

Last edited by Ruby on Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    TheHost
    TheHost
    Admin

Post by TheHost Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:50 pm

Donald Trump going to announce Global Currency Reset this month (November), mostly after the new moon on 18/11/2017 +- 24 hours depend on location.

If you check Trump twitter, you will see a lot of confirmation the information I provided is correct 100%.
    The keywords here are: "TRADE", "Rule have changed", "Deficit go down quickly", etc.

It basic mean the rule of how to count/insert money into the system has changed. Not some "normal trade agreement".

There won't be any interest fee or something like that between each nation (Or if have it is only around 1% to keep it competitive & interesting).

The best option is and most likely is the market/rate will be move "naturally" after Trump announcement.

Then there will some rule like "not allowed hold more than 100 money note from 1 nation (except the collector / currency dealer or something like that), so all the dinar/dong/rial holders have to sell their currency or all that paper will become history, oh boy oh boy. #brutal
    Rudy

Post by Rudy Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:29 am

Just me

Post by Just me Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:56 am

Ok so it looks like the 18th give or take 24 hours...and in lamestream media were looking for phrases like 'trade'; 'down deficit'; rules change, etc. im assuming things are pretty well wrapped up if ur mentioning a date, which, frankly really hasnt been done here yet, so its kinda exciting, ty. Will there be an anouncement here? Or will we have to vet these things on our own?
    Other sites mentioning ZIM rate but ur still saying a moral test will be given and is necessary. Correct? Anymore info on the test at all? Ive been trying to memorize the 4 laws of spirit. I must say, everthing u say does make sense. And, we humans love to believe, so im feeling very connected to this site, of course, im also prepared for this to be a hoax and taking everything with a grain of salt. However, you ask for nothing and that alone says volumes. In one of your posts u said to take a chance on you and i believe i am! Ty spirit king and btw, if u really are the messiah, i have so many questions!! I shall ask them in a different thread ty
    TheHost
    TheHost
    Admin

Post by TheHost Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:00 am

1. Zimbabwe note many "investor holding" is not currency note, it is a historic collector item. If you have it, then do not need worry since there won't any kind of policy for "collector item".

2. There will be a period dinar/dong/rial will raising the price (if you greed to keep it, you will be doomed because of "sudden policy"). You should sell it within 1-2 months after Trump announce the GCR.

Maximum 1 year for currency outside-nation to be exchange, while in-nation there will be 2 years period.

I am more interested in what that group going to do with Zimbabwe, will they hold a "winner take all" spirit physical contest?
    They must be extremely careful when buying Zimbabwe note from currency holder. That why they should have at least 3 phrase of buying Zim:
    Phrase 1: Spirit exam/test (all allowed to play)
    Phrase 2: Who know about the GCR but not join/compete phrase 1.
    Phrase 3: Public/Global of buying Zim note.

That what I would do, so who greed but do not have knowledge and wisdom going to doom if the chose to "play" phrase 1.

There should be at least 3-4 months between each phrase or even more. The key people going to heal this planet is the one who able to pass Phrase 1.
    Rudy

Post by Rudy Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:04 am

TheHost
    TheHost
    Admin

Post by TheHost Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:45 pm

What happening in Zimbabwe is just a pure entertainment and clear message:
    1. The new money system is going to replace the new one.
    2. Anyone who go against/prevent is going to get arrested or even instantly dead without any further warning.

How the hell Zimbabwe is on the headline on CNN, twitter, mainstream media, lolz. And right after Trump Asia trip & his twitter.

Only stupid people and illusion currency holder do not realize that.

When the show begin? When Trump announce the GCR?
    Should be in November, dateline I already said which is December 10th 2017.
    If I have to gambling, I would pick November 27th 2017.

But remember again, Trump announce the GCR today doesn't mean the exchange start tomorrow or even 1 week later. It need room and at least 1-2 weeks for all the banking staff and all World Government giving out the official guideline to all Government staffs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:27 am