Global New Money Moral System

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Global New Money Moral System

Top Level Discussion about Brand New Money, Moral System and much more

Official Zimbabwe Bond Note Rate on (Nov, 05, 2017)

TheHost
    TheHost
    Admin

Official Zimbabwe Bond Note Rate on (Nov, 05, 2017) Empty Official Zimbabwe Bond Note Rate on (Nov, 05, 2017)

Post by TheHost Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:39 am

All the spirit beings and good grandpa are laughing at the whole illusion GCR community.
    All of them are too selfish and illusion. Most of them only care about yourself but no much others.

I will keeping posting this post short:
    100 Trillion Zimbabwe bond = 10 million Zim
    50 Trillion Zimbabwe bond = 10 million Zim
    20 Trillion Zimbabwe bond = 10 million Zim
    10 Trillion Zimbabwe bond = 10 million Zim

I only care and talk about the Zeroes after since whatever rate from one currency to another one is doesn't matter much now for Zimbabwe bond holders.

That is the fixed official rate, open both for the people know about the GCR and the people do not know about the GCR.

If you want to extra zero to face-value 100 trillions and beyond, you must have a "discount/wild card code".

And the discount/wild card code can obtain through "official spirit & physical questions test". Or through other ways (I will only tell how you can get that discount code after the the public announcement about the GCR).

The Official Spirit & Material test will have 15-20 questions.
    All players will start with face value balance.
    1 question correct: +1 zero
    1 question incorrect: -1 zero

The time, date, details, how to compete the test will be announce by the "good grandpa group" very soon.

There wont be any kind of just receive 800# number and receive Trillion in your bank like many website promoting.

I do not want to explain any more since some bad people can take advantage of info.

Time for the Spirit Rule & Law to return, only the one able to understand & study will able to pass the test to receive Trillions & beyond.

This is the toughest, the most difficult exam since the Earth was born. It going to involve everything both in physical & spirit world.

Spoiler: Even the angels are crying & laughing because of crazy stupid exam.

Regard,
    The Host
    TheHost
    TheHost
    Admin

Official Zimbabwe Bond Note Rate on (Nov, 05, 2017) Empty Re: Official Zimbabwe Bond Note Rate on (Nov, 05, 2017)

Post by TheHost Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:40 am

The official rate (will be bought) by the same group issues Zimbabwe note is:
    1 million GBP per Zimbabwe note (or the highest value currency at that time)
    Cap: maximum 9 million GBP per person
    but
    If you purchase/buy Zimbabwe note after the global public announcement or after the date 15/11/2017, that group will not buying any Zimbabwe note.

There is still some other ways to get extra zero or even face value like I mention in other post.

The final post about the whole Zimbabwe money note will be post in the near future in this month.

Regard,
    TheHost

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:33 pm